In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – GDPR (general data protection regulation).
We herein summarize information on the policy and procedures for processing your personal data and on your rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter “the Regulation”), and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, as amended.
Who we are (personal data administrator)
The operator of Private-Taxi-Transfer is HNA GROUP Ltd.
Sarajevska 1278/5, 120 00, Praha 2 – Vinohrady
Company ID No.: 04551931
Tax ID No.: CZ04551931
Our web address is: https://private-taxi-transfer.com.
Our contact e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We process personal data for the purposes set out below and for proper accounting in accordance with the Civil Code and accounting regulations.
- purposes contained in the consent of the data subject
- negotiations on a contractual relationship
- the performance of a contract
- the protection of the rights of the data administrator, data recipient or other persons concerned (e.g. the recovery of the administrator’s receivables)
- archiving carried out under a law
- the fulfilment of legal obligations by the administrator
- the protection of the vital interests of the data subject
The scope of personal data processed for these purposes is defined by the information on the order forms. Generally, the following data is required: name, surname, email address, phone number, place and time where clients are to be picked up (or dropped off), the age of clients (to determine the need for child safety seats), and other additional information concerning special requirements of clients.
The processing period is set at 5 years after the termination of the contractual relationship. The retention period for invoices and payment documents is governed by statutory accounting regulations.
Personal data processing method
Personal data is processed both manually and automatically and can be made accessible to our employees if it is necessary for the performance of their work obligations, or to another person under the Act and the Regulation. All entities to whom personal data may be made accessible must respect the privacy protection rights of data subjects and are obliged to adhere to the applicable laws related to personal data protection.
When visiting the website private-taxi-transfer.com, “cookies” that automatically recognize the customer during his/her next visit to the website may be stored on the computer of the customer. If the customer does not want his/her computer to be recognized, he/she must change the settings of the Internet browser so as to remove the cookies from the computer’s hard drive, block the cookies or set a warnings before the cookies are stored.
When a message is sent using the contact form, an e-mail message is created and sent. The completed form is stored in the database on the server.
Content inserted from other websites
Posting comments is not allowed on our website.
We may use your email to invite you to write a customer review using the review form. When your review is sent using the review form, an e-mail message is created and sent. The completed form is stored in the database on the server. Your first name and first letter of your surname is displayed with the date on the website. If you have a request that your testimonial should be removed from our database or our website, please send it to email@example.com with “Request for removal of review” in the subject line.
We use the monitoring of analytics.google.com and smartlook.com to measure and analyse traffic within the normal scope of the provider of this service. This data does not include personal data.
Whom we provide personal data to
In order to complete your booking, we need to send relevant booking details to the driver or partner. This may include information like your name, contact, planned route, amount to pay and any preferences you specified when making a booking.
The administrator processes the data with the consent of the data subject, with the exception of cases in which the processing of personal data does not require the consent of the data subject. Under Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, the administrator may process the following data without the consent of the data subject:
- the data subject has granted his/her consent for one or more specific purposes,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of measures adopted at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract,
- processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation of the administrator,
- processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the administrator,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the relevant administrator or third party, with the exception of cases where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require personal data protection take precedence over these interests.
Rights of data subjects
Under Art. 12 of the GDPR, the administrator must inform the data subject of the right to access personal data and the following information at the request of the data subject:
- the purpose of processing,
- the category of the personal data being processed,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data was or will be made accessible,
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored,
- all available information about the personal data source,
- information on whether automated decision-making (including profiling) is taking place, if it is not obtained from the data subject.
If the data subject believes that the administrator is processing his/her personal data in conflict with the protection of the private and personal life of the data subject or in violation of the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, he/she may:
- Request an explanation from the administrator.
- Require that the administrator remedy the situation, namely block, correct, complete or delete the personal data.
- If the data subject’s request under paragraph 1 is found to be justified, the administrator shall immediately remedy the defective state.
- If the administrator fails to comply with the data subject’s request, the data subject has the right to turn directly to the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- If the administrator does not reject the data subject’s request, the data subject may not turn directly to the supervisory authority with his/her request.
- The administrator is entitled to require a reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary for the provision of information.
Please send any questions you may have about this policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a request that your personal data should be removed from our database, please send it to email@example.com with “Request for removal of personal data” in the subject line.