Taxi from BERLIN to PRAGUE or vice versa
We provide door-to-door taxi service between Berlin and Prague as well as between many other destinations in Europe by premium Mercedes-Benz vehicles with qualified drivers. Our dispatchers will help you to find points of interest along your route so you can arrange a scenic transfer with sightseeing stopovers or hire our chauffeured car for multiple days to spend stress-free holiday in utmost comfort.
Please select your car:
(click on a picture to book a car)
up to 3 passengers
2 medium luggage
up to 4 passengers
5 medium luggage
8 medium luggage
3 medium luggage
… Did you know?
- capital and largest city of Germany, where is always something going on!
- enjoy easter bonfires in spring, boat trips and barbecues in the park in summer, light festival in autumn, Christmas markets and wellness in winter and sightseeing in every season
- home to world-renowned universities, orchestras, museums, entertainment venues and sporting events
- Berlin’s signature attraction is Brandenburg Gate, built in 1791 and it was just one of many old city gates around the city of Berlin which, at that time, was still a manageable size
- visit Reichstag, Berlin Television Tower, Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin Cathedral, Kurfürstendamm, Charlottenburg Palace, Potsdamer Platz, Museum Island, The Berlin Wall Memorial and Documentation Centre
- magnificent city, where history meets today, has been called many nicknames, such as the “The City of 100 Towers/ The Rooftop of Europe/ The Golden City or The Mother of Cities”
- capital and largest city in the Czech Republic
- historic centre of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites
- in the Mala Strana in the heart of the city, the Infant Jesus of Prague (also known as the Child of Prague) is a Roman Catholic statue of Jesus Christ as an infant
- the Prague Castle is confirmed as the largest castle complex in the world according to the Guinness Book of Records
- Prague’s oldest pipe organ is in the Church of Mother of God before Týn
- Zizkov Television tower became an iconic part of Prague thanks to the addition of giant sculptures created by famous Czech sculptor David Černý
- visit Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock Strike an Hour, Golden Lane, Clementinum Library, Powder Tower, Charles Bridge, Vyšehrad, Old Jewish Ghetto, Municipal House, Petrin Hill, Letna Park, Manifesto Market, National Theater, Kampa Island, Lennon Wall, Dancing House, Wenceslas Square and Prague Zoo